[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What’s in Issue 19?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Issue 19 is jammed packed as always with all sorts of interesting and informative articles and snippets to do with barefoot horses.
What do we have inside issue 19?
- 2 great articles all about Navicular
- Trimmer’s Tips this issue is all about the link between Diet & Laminitis
- Horse Professional Zoë Coade shows us how to achieve lightness with your horse
- Want to go barefoot but you find the whole idea daunting, check out the articles from our readers who took the plunge
- Got a TB? Read about going barefoot with them in this issue
- 2 Competitions to win a pair of hoof boots – either Cavallo Treks or Equine Fusion Actives
Our magazines are published in both print and online, because some people love to have that mag to hold in their hands, whereas others love to read on the go. Some like the best of both worlds! Our print mags are sumptuous to hold and feel (I know right it’s a magazine how can we get so excited!!) because we use premium paper and we have a great printer who makes sure each and every mag looks amazing. The online mags are just fab to view on most devices, from mobiles to desktops, in a clever flipping book – it even has page flipping noises – awesome!
So don’t miss your copy of Issue 19 or better still sign up for a subscription today and you’ll never miss another issue![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Yes! Order Issue 19!” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fbarefoothorsemag.com%2Fproduct%2Fissue-19-print-or-online-pre-order-now-out-august-2018%2F|title:Issue%2019||”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”I want to Subscribe” color=”danger” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fbarefoothorsemag.com%2Fproduct-category%2Fsubscriptions|title:Subscribe%20to%20the%20mag||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]