Some of the features inside:
- COVER STARS – Working Barefoot Horses – Q&A with the Nashville Mounted Police – proving that working horses can go barefoot successfully
- EXCLUSIVE – Jaime Jackson Archive – Part 2 – Hoof Balance – car seats vs natural hoof balance
- When will the lameness stop? – a beautiful Palomino mare who cut her coronet band which set off a chain reaction of events and problems that never seemed to end
- What makes a good bitless bridle – in depth review of the popular bitless bridles on the market
- The Final Straw – the link between the stay apparatus and contracted heels
- Barefoot really can help Navicular! – a recovery story going from shod to barefoot
- Keeping Track – how to manage through the muddier times with a track livery
- Barefoot or Bust – Arky the gelding was written off with a list as long as your arm with problems, until he shoes finally came off
- Shiatsu therapy for horses – learning how this traditional Chinese medicine can help
- Ramona & Rico – two souls going back to nature in Spain
- A week in Wales with my barefoot horse – a recovery story and a holiday story
- Barefoot Bliss with Elisaye Horse Trails – a holiday in Spain, beautiful scenery, beautiful horses
- Hoof Boot News
- Trimmer’s Tips – How to prevent mud fever!
BOOT COMPETITION – * Win Swiss Galoppers & Scoot Boots!!
- ….and much more inside Issue 25!