Some of the features inside:
- COVER STARS – Bitless and Barefoot Driving with Mariska Keller and her horse Teun
- EXCLUSIVE – Jaime Jackson Archive – Part 3 – Balancing the Hoof
- Winning the Race – one women’s determination to prove that naturally kept and barefoot horses could win at Quarter Horse racing
- Do I really need to shoe? – little did one owner know that her encounter with an underweight and scared young Cob, would change her world forever
- Barefoot Therapy for kids and horses – life at a private horse therapy practice for children and families on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- 4,500km east to west across Australia – an adventurer’s epic journey with her horses Mr Richard and Mickey
- Braithwaite Desire – the horse who opened one owner’s eyes to barefoot
- The voyage of discovery Part 1 – a fascinating account of how energy healing can help horses and humans alike
- Al Ruwayyah Stables – a story of how sticking to your principles can overcome years of tradition in Dubai, UAE
- Who needs a bridle – bitless is growing in popularity, but what about bridleless?
- Carolyn and Chalice’s Barefoot story – going from traditional, to barefoot and bitless, led one owner to open her own online tack store – all because of her horse Chalice
- Is it correct to train horses with gadgets, fear and force – an award winning equestrian film maker tells us why she created a 7 part horsemanship documentary
- Keeping Track 2 – following on from part 1 in Issue 25, we find out what it’s like to run and maintain a track livery
- Hoof Boot News – booting those challenging feet!
- Trimmer’s Tips – How to go barefoot successfully – a new in depth series
BOOT COMPETITION – * Win Swiss Galoppers & Scoot Boots!!
- ….and much more inside Issue 26!