Some of the features inside:
- COVER STARS – A Mindful Approach – Springwood Mindfulness Sanctuary
- EXCLUSIVE – Jaime Jackson Archive – How long does it take a horse to grow a new hoof – Understanding the Hoof Growth Rate cycle
- To bit or not to bit – exploring this controversial subject, by Dressage Naturally founder, Karen Rohlf – PLUS her super DVD and Book Giveaway!
- The saddle as an interface between the rider and the horse – How the saddle should be fitted, made and maintained correctly, with trainer and rehab specialist, Richard Greer
- Creating a new track from scratch on rented cow pasture – one reader’s blog on how she set up and maintained her track over winter
- From fearful to confident – going beyond your comfort zone to help you and your horse
- My Vaya – rescuing an elderly horse and dealing with hoof trauma
- The voyage of discovery Part 2 – a fascinating account of how energy healing can help horses and humans alike
- Bitless Bridle Reviews – putting more bitless bridles to the test, with bitless expert Phillippa Christie
- Founder – being empowered to see the first markers
- 2 Keystones for a strong relationship with your healthy horse – how to become the best horsewoman
- Keeping Track 3 – following on from part 2 in Issue 26, we find out what it’s like to run and maintain a track livery with Graveney Equine
- Hoof Boot News – a review of the most popular hoof boots on the market
- Trimmer’s Tips – How to go barefoot successfully Part 2 – The right trim vs the wrong trim
MEGA BOOT COMPETITION – Win Swiss Galoppers, Scoot Boots AND Equine Fusions!!
- PLUS WIN a lifetime membership to our new BAREFOOT LIVE Facebook Group!
- ….and much more inside Issue 27!