Some of the features inside:
- COVER STARS: The Mongol Derby: the world’s longest and toughest race across the Mongol Steppe! It ran twice this year, and we’ve got all the info you need to know! — Daniel Reeds
- How much does it cost to go barefoot? All the tips and tricks to save some pennies during the cost of living crisis! — Lindsay Setchell
- Barney’s Road to Recovery — Suffering with EMS and Laminitis, PB Barefoot Rehab and Retirement Paddock Paradise Livery share the story of how they’ve helped him get back to good health! — Madeline and Alyson Sharpe
- Intense Horsemanship Week in the New Forest — All about an intense week of riding and learning whilst on the go! — Gail Oxnard
- Herbs for your horse, Hip & Healthy! An introduction into the world of herbs for your horses! — Sharon Bronsveld
- Exploring Eswatini! A once-in-a-lifetime trail holiday in this beautiful Southern African Kingdom! — Big Game Parks
- The Triad of Horsemanship! The story of how horses can be our biggest teachers! — Sue Wright
- Hearty Hawthorn — getting down and dirty with this amazing plant! — Mary-Anne Punnett
- Princesses of Rodeo! Back to give us an update on Karley and Klair — Ashley Hansen
- Farre — how an agressive and dangerous horse has been transformed through friendly and caring training techniques — Sven Simons and Laura Smets
- Connections through Wild Camping — Going out into the wild could be the best way to build a bond with your horse! — Karen Hodgson
- Hoof Boot News — Helping us learn how to know when a hoof boot doesn’t fit correctly, and what to do about it! — Liz Hapgood
- Trimmer’s Tips — Why do we teach owners to trim only half a hoof? Sharing the benefits of one of the exercises they do on their workshops! — Hoofing Marvellous
…plus all our regular features and competitions inside Issue 36!
Don’t miss out on it!